Friday, 19 July 2013

The Bookworm has to calm her tits

    Okay, now I'm just being vulgar. Okay, first and foremost. I am very, very, very, very, very angry with my classmates. How dare they! Okay, it goes like this.
   Yesterday (friday), we were cleaning the class. Moping, sweeping, and wiping the windows. So, thing is, I'm an ex- head of class hygiene and I, due to habit of 6 months, started screaming at people who were obstructing the students who were cleaning the class. So these students whom I chased out of the class didn't like me anymore.
   Then, after that, we were ordered to take off our shoes and someone left their sock on the counter, I was angry, and started to throw the sock away. Then screamed at people who had a certain fragrance in their sock to take them off and put them away. Now these people are angry at me.
    The class smelled. I screamed. I'm evil. The class is noisy. I screamed. I'm the villain. The class was dirty, I screamed(since they were supposed to do it before classes started). I'm an evil witch who is so in-considerate that I should be boycotted from the whole class.
   You see, for the past few months. I was the head of class hygiene that THEY voted for. I damn-well didn't want to do it willingly. But a job, is a job. So I organised their jobs and whats-not. Then when they didn't do it, I screamed. They hated me. My job, as head of class hygiene was suppose to make sure the class stayed clean, not to freaking clean the class for them.
   And yes, being the stupid person I am, I did clean the class for them for at least a month. Then I became fed up at these "princesses". My job is to make sure the class stayed clean. Emphasis on the word STAYED.
   They hate me. So I told the teacher, I won't do it anymore. So now, there's this dumbass guy who's doing it and all he ever do is clean the class for the FREAKING PRINCESSES!! Of course I'm angry at the dude. The only reason I wanted him to take on the job was because I thought maybe they would LISTEN to him. But, alas, no. He became the FREAKING MAID!!!
   So tell me people, should I be screaming at the top of my lungs at these jerkwards?
   And don't even get me started on the REAL PRINCESSES. But this, I guess, is a story for next time, so bye. For now.


R the Bookworm
Currently Reading: The Devil's Breath by David Gilman

No comments:

Post a Comment